Previously, this game was announced 2 weeks ago, many players from all over the world expressed their interest and curiosity to the game Black Clover Mobile, an Open-World RPG developed using Unreal Engine 4 which is currently being developed by VIC Game Studios. which is a subsidiary of Pearl Abyss. Since then, they have held press release sessions with local Korean media. Here are some known details.
VIC Game Studios art director has 15 years of gaming experience, having previously worked on The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross, Dungeon & Fighter, Durango, and Bless Online.
Details and Features of Black Clover Mobile :
- Black Clover Mobile was developed using Unreal Engine 4.
- The most important aspect in Black Clover Mobile is to maintain the original story (storytelling), as Asta does not have magical powers and Asta’s process of training hard and making new friends.
- The world of Black Clover is a magical world, where all residents can use magic. Instead of just looking and passing, players should feel like they are exploring the real world by walking around the city. To bring that feeling to life, the development team tried to capture the finer details of the original work and animation.
- The development team is considering a PC version as it is easy to do with Unreal Engine 4. But this has not been confirmed.
- VIC Game Studios’ mission is to make games not only for South Korea, but also for a global audience.
- Cutscenes in Black Clover Mobile will not be forced on players to watch, and can be skipped.
- Black Clover Mobile is slated for release in 2022 although no specific region is mentioned.
Read more articles related to other mobile games on the FajarYusuf.Com mobile game information website.
Follow Facebook Fanpages and also FajarYusuf.Com Google News so you don’t miss the latest information.